HEY HEY Look At Me!!! (now w/pic)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hollymh, Apr 27, 2009.

1. hollymh

hollymh *A Scrambled Egg*

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    I need someone to wish my hubby luck lol he is so sweet and lets me have as many featherd friends as I want so he deserves it!!! Tommorow he is going to the orthodontist to get apporved for braces(he is miltary, everything has to be approved) He wants them so despertely!!! So if your religous pray for him, if your not wish him luck!!! [​IMG]

Also, we pick our Jeep up tommorow, we put a lift and new giant tires on it so we can go tear up some dirt [​IMG] I will post pics of it when we get it back, it should be pretty AMAZING! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  2. mjdtexan

mjdtexan Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 30, 2008
    Houston(ish)
    Well, nobody else responded and we have had some people get their feeling hurt cause of it so here I am.

BTW-Cant wait to see pics of your jeep. Good luck with your husbands braces.

3. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:HAHA I'm not too sensitive, I would just figure my post was lame!!! But thanks! lol

4. Lorettawyandotte

Lorettawyandotte Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    white springs, fl
    I know about the military but I also know about jeeps with big tires...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

5. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    no post is lame-excitement for one may not be as exciting to others-but My posts get lame and I dont blame people for not answering-ahaha-Im just glad I have a place where I can share even if it is with one person!! LOL...[​IMG] I would have loved to have gotten braces as a kid!

6. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:Yea my hubby wishes he got them younger too, but his parents couldnt afford it so now he has to do it himself... At least he can get them I suppose! I have to admit it will look different after 8 years of dating/married, it will be so strange to see him with them!!!

7. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Hope everything works out for your DH. [​IMG] Cant wait to see the jeep. [​IMG]

8. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    Prayers comin' at ya for his braces (those are painful) and lots of [​IMG]! Would love to see pics of the Jeep - preferably all covered in lots of mud!. [​IMG]

9. hollymh

Feb 8, 2009
    Texas
    Well here is one for ya! lol this was about a month ago when I went to Channel 10, it's a major off-roading place here, there is still mud everywhere and my swimsut is stained lol But OH SO FUN!!! I think I did alright for a girl hahaha I got honked at by all the other Jeeps that day, it was too much fun!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 27, 2009
  10. KattyKillFish

KattyKillFish Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2009
    Dillingham, Alaska
    wow, you two know how to have fun!!

wishing your hubby the best of luck [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by