Hey I am back

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by hypnofrogstevie, Feb 8, 2008.

1. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Missed ya all. Does anyone know a site where I can post my pups? They where recued 2 months ago. No craigslist because the people ion there keep flagging me for no apperent reason. I am from NJ as you can see. Any help would be appreciated

2. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
  3. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I just posted on there a few seconds ago and thank you for the WB

4. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Howdy! Welcome back! Where ya been?

5. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    i been around. I been so busy with the foster puppies and new babies that i did not have time to pop in to say hi

6. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    WB!

Yup - it's against the rules to post dogs/cats/pets on Craigslist...that is why you're getting flagged. Gotta read the fine print.

Petfinder's good, but is more for rescues. They will delete ads that are for breeder dogs. In other words, your pups have to be cheap. (sorry I don't remember what you have)

7. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Technically its not legal. go to there community page and they have pets for sale. I had an adoption fee. It says adoption fee is ok

8. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    I thought you could post pet/animal adds on craigslist if you had a small adoption/rehoming fee listed?

You have to go to the pets link under community.

9. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    yeah. We had a small adoption fee to cover the shots and adoption to get them out of the shelter. I am just so sick of the community on there though. All they do is flag for no reason

10. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

yeah. We had a small adoption fee to cover the shots and adoption to get them out of the shelter. I am just so sick of the community on there though. All they do is flag for no reason

It is ALL of CL not just in your area so do not feel bad. In our area they even flag the shelters and rescue groups.​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by