Hey if you haven't tried the Swap page YOU ARE MISSING OUT!!!!

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by 202roosterlane, Aug 21, 2011.

1. 202roosterlane

202roosterlane Happy Hen on a Harley

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    Hi , [​IMG] just a message to all who have never tried the "WHAT YA GOT TO SWAP" at https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=529973&p=524, you are missing out! It is a lot of fun and your just trading items... Not like ebay at all. I do recomend you read the rules on page one. Here are the items I traded for other items. Everyone else had even more amazing items. Please come join us, make new friends and have fun. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Plus some people give BYC 6 month Gold feather memberships as trades! [​IMG] I thought that was awesome!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Sssh! You are not supposed to tell.[​IMG]

3. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    hey what are you doing???? Are you crazy? Now just for outing us you have to send me those cast iron pans!!!!

4. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    [​IMG] Now I want some, but I'm in Australia ... [​IMG]

5. 202roosterlane

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    I know but it so much fun. More friends, more goodies from all over. [​IMG]:hugs
    Quote:

6. 202roosterlane

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    You are so funny!!! [​IMG] Got them washed, dried packed in bubble wrap and extra goodie packed inside!! [​IMG] Shipping first thing in am. Promise to send tracking number.[​IMG]
    (Just wanted to temp more peeps to join the group. It's awesome just like the peeps in it [​IMG]

Quote:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
  7. 202roosterlane

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    Ohhhh, I am so sorry. Yeah the shipping would be insane! But you may consider side swaps by doing PMs if you see something you just could not live without. You would just have to get a tracking number. But we are super glad youe BYC member [​IMG]

Quote:

8. meepitqueenie

meepitqueenie Gallo's Poultry Haven

May 26, 2010
    in the adirondacks
    it is awesome.... [​IMG] loving it LOL

9. Roccomanchickens

Roccomanchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2011
    Carroll, IA
    Yes, I agree. want all for myself, but boy has there been an awesome variety of stuff with more people joining in. Just getting harder to reply fast enough on some things [​IMG]

10. WestKnollAmy

WestKnollAmy The Crazy Chicken Lady Premium Member

Apr 22, 2008
    upstate SC
    I am certainly hooked and have a hard time pacing myself sometimes. Some days we drag along but other days you have to be superman fast to get what you want! And what some folks like others can do without but you never know who likes what and who will grab what so we try and put a variety of items on each swap.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by