1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hey i'm looking for some woodies, mandarins, pintails, and teal in CO

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by coloradopeafowl, Oct 24, 2010.

1. coloradopeafowl

coloradopeafowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 28, 2010
    Lakewood, CO
    Im trying to find wood ducks, mandarin ducks, northern pintails, and greenwing teal in Colorado. Would be willing to buy them or trade for spalding blackshoulder peahen, or purple blackshoulder silver pied peahen.

2. BlackBrookPoultry

BlackBrookPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Western Wisconsin
    If you don't find any locally I know a breeder from MN that has all of those breeds. I just bought pintails from him and he gave me a great deal ($45 a pair). He said he had 50 to get rid of yet from this spring's hatch!

3. KansasKid

KansasKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    Thats a good price. Hmm. What is it, 60 for shipping?

4. KansasKid

KansasKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2010
    South East Kansas
    Ugh, As much as i would like to contact him now i'm afraid i'm going to have to wait till at least mid november before i can buy anymore. Hopefully i can email him and check to see if he has any then. He doesn't happen to have a website where i could check availability does he?

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  5. BlackBrookPoultry

BlackBrookPoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Western Wisconsin
    I don't think he has a website. I found him on Craigslist a couple of years ago when I bought pintails from him. Then I contacted him this year because I wanted some green wing teal. I ended up changing my mind and getting pintails again. I know he has redheads and canvasbacks. He also has others that I don't remember because I wasn't interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by