Hey MN! Can you help me find corregated metal panels?

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by CityChook, Sep 26, 2009.

1. CityChook

CityChook Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2008
    Minneapolis, MN
    My Coop
    Hey all you MN folks - I'm looking for some galvanized corregated panels. I didn't really think that it was going to be this hard to find, but it's proving to be a bit daunting, even here in the Cities. Any recommendations that are at least somewhat close to the Cities? I'm thinking 4 panels of 8x2.5...

thanks all -

2. redstars

redstars Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2009
    south dartmouth ma
    I'm not in MN, But I got mine at lowes. Do you have a lowes in MN?

3. scarter

scarter Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 22, 2008
    Roberts, WI
    Are you talking the metal stuff for roofing/siding? If so you have to order the heavy duty stuff at Home Depot. We got the flimsy stuff there in stock and wish we'd ordered the thicker.

4. patandchickens

patandchickens Flock Mistress

Apr 20, 2007
    Ontario, Canada
    Farm type stores (feedstores, that sort of thing) should either carry 'em, or be able to order them for you. In some areas large hardware stores will also carry or special-order them (ask the manager, not some dumb kid on the floor [​IMG]), but not everywhere.

Good luck, have fun,

Pat

5. colt1567

colt1567 New Egg

Sep 23, 2009
    Im in Ohio but i have used alot of em and it seems like every time i g2 someplace different for them,

Tractor supply***** most likely
    lowes
    home depot
    menards
    ollies
    aslo, local hardware stores should be able to get them and you could g2 them and order it for wholesale price.
    but all of these have them here.

6. Flintrock

Flintrock Out Of The Brooder

Sep 1, 2009
    Flint, TX
    Consider Craig's List or Free Cycle. We see it pretty often here and it has character.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by