Hey PEEPS!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mad Moose, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Mad Moose

Mad Moose New Egg

Jul 13, 2008
    Benton, AR
    Whats up everyone, new member here. First time farmer and breeder. Just checkin out the site. Got alot of great resources here. I picked up a White rock this weekend... and am gonna give my hand at raising him... i'll get some pics of my pen up and the mean rooster asap...

BTW, i go by Moose and i live in the Little Rock area. Holla!

2. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. georgiegirl

georgiegirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2008
    Rockdale TX
    Hey Moose! I would say welcome, but I am brand new too!!! So Welcome to US!

4. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    Welcome Mad Moose! Cool name too! We used to live in NW Arkansas and we used to drive through Little Rock a couple of times a year. Now we are back home in TN.
    I'm fairly new on here as well. You're right about the resources here...as a group we know everything!! Good luck with your White Rock. Is that the only chicken you have?
    ~Rebecca

5. RooManRed

RooManRed Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2008
    Albany Ga.
    [​IMG] This is a great place with great people. someone is always willing to answer any question you might have.

6. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Welcome to BYC

7. devans87

devans87 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 15, 2008
    Dallas
    Welcome to the group. [​IMG]

8. Robin L

Robin L Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 12, 2008
    Wisconsin
    Welcome to the group!

9. Mad Moose

Mad Moose New Egg

Jul 13, 2008
    Benton, AR
    needmorechickens! :

Welcome Mad Moose! Cool name too! We used to live in NW Arkansas and we used to drive through Little Rock a couple of times a year. Now we are back home in TN.
    I'm fairly new on here as well. You're right about the resources here...as a group we know everything!! Good luck with your White Rock. Is that the only chicken you have?
    ~Rebecca

its the only one for now, i have to build a bigger coop soon. I plan on picking a few rhode island reds in a few weeks.... where u at in W.TN? i just moved to benton from covington, tn and am originally from memfrica lol. I decided to spread my roots west of the mississippi. divorce will do that. i still commute from benton to covington to do the kid swap. might hit up the poultry auction out in gilt edge some time...

viva la chicken friccasse!!

Quote:GO US!! WooT!​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by