Hey, remember me?.....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by BFeathered, Mar 6, 2009.

1. BFeathered

BFeathered Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2008
    North Texas
    Hello all you fellow chicken-freaks! I've been dormant (but not lurking!) for a while. And now I'll probably be dormant for a while longer, since my 15yo siamese decided to leap from the garage roof to the flowerbed. He completed disarticulated his "wrist" and is now wearing my new chicken coop/run on his front leg! [​IMG] The vet bill was about what I was prepared to spend on "fort Knox".
    (sigh..) Guess I can take my time "lurking" and figure out exactly what breeds I'll get when I can actually house them! Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for better weather!
    Hugs,
    M

2. NancyDz

NancyDz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    So sorry about your kitty, glad he's healing though.

Definitely look at the coop section as many are making beautiful
    coops out of scrap wood they got for free! Maybe you can at least
    start collecting and planning for a coop.

Good luck!

Nancy

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

WHERE IN THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN??????? I have missed you...

4. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Nice to "see" you again! I hope kitty heals fast! Silly thing! What was he doing? Playing Super Kitty!!???

5. BFeathered

Aug 29, 2008
    North Texas
    Hi Debi! (and Buster, and.. well you know who you are!) My life's been a bit nutty (yeah, whose hasn't?). Holidays full of relatives, repainting the kitchen cabinets. Child had (still has) mono, followed by flu, topped off with bronchitis. And she managed to keep me running from the doc office to piano lessons/competitions, bassoon competition, DI tournament while all this was in full swing. I'm ready to drug her into a coma for a week so she can recover her immune system. Anyone for a B vitamin shot?! [​IMG]
    Oh well, guess I'll go vacuum then pick up the peg-leg cat from his splint change!

6. debilorrah

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Peg leg cat

7. BFeathered

Aug 29, 2008
    North Texas
    Yeah, instead of "stormin Norman", he now sounds like pit-pat drag, pit-pat drag as he goes through the house! [​IMG]

8. debilorrah

That is hilarious!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by