Hey speckledhen and kuntrygirl!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sheaviance1, Nov 24, 2011.

1. sheaviance1

sheaviance1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2010
    Tennessee
    Here's wishing you both a very Happy Hibernation Day!!!! I hope that you make it through the next two months with all of your hair intact, that you refrain from playing whack-a-shopper tomorrow, and that you don't choke anyone singing Christmas Carols!

I woke up this morning and you were among the first two people I thought of (how sad is that). Enjoy your quiet day, and think of me as I battle boiling over pots and pans!!!

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

[​IMG] Thank you! You're too much! [​IMG]

3. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    [​IMG]

Thank you VERY MUCH!!!!! I have been having a GREAT day so far. I thought about you as well and wondered if you were still alive with all of that Thanksgiving Day hustle & bustle that you had planned. I couldn't have planned this day any better. [​IMG]. [​IMG]

4. sheaviance1

Apr 7, 2010
    Tennessee
    Well, I lived through it!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed your day, mine was hectic but good. My Dad actually stuck around for a while and chit-chatted, and my daughters boyfriend...did all the dishes, so, I did get some down time [​IMG]

5. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Quote:Glad to hear that you lived through it. Now you have to start planning for the next holiday. [​IMG]

6. sheaviance1

Apr 7, 2010
    Tennessee
    Quote:Glad to hear that you lived through it. Now you have to start planning for the next holiday. [​IMG]

Already have, going camping, rain or shine, snow or sun!!!!! I'm gonna hide!

7. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    hehehehehe I managed to get out of all the cooking, baking and clean up....I was taken OUT for Thanksgiving lunch by DH. WOOT!

PS: Cynthia I still say I have died and no one is telling me...too many "nice" things happening around here...NOT normal. hmmmmmm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by