1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hey speckledhen and kuntrygirl!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sheaviance1, Nov 24, 2011.

1. sheaviance1

sheaviance1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2010
    Tennessee
    Here's wishing you both a very Happy Hibernation Day!!!! I hope that you make it through the next two months with all of your hair intact, that you refrain from playing whack-a-shopper tomorrow, and that you don't choke anyone singing Christmas Carols!

I woke up this morning and you were among the first two people I thought of (how sad is that). Enjoy your quiet day, and think of me as I battle boiling over pots and pans!!!

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

[​IMG] Thank you! You're too much! [​IMG]

3. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    [​IMG]

Thank you VERY MUCH!!!!! I have been having a GREAT day so far. I thought about you as well and wondered if you were still alive with all of that Thanksgiving Day hustle & bustle that you had planned. I couldn't have planned this day any better. [​IMG]. [​IMG]

4. sheaviance1

Apr 7, 2010
    Tennessee
    Well, I lived through it!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed your day, mine was hectic but good. My Dad actually stuck around for a while and chit-chatted, and my daughters boyfriend...did all the dishes, so, I did get some down time [​IMG]

5. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana
    Quote:Glad to hear that you lived through it. Now you have to start planning for the next holiday. [​IMG]

6. sheaviance1

Apr 7, 2010
    Tennessee
    Quote:Glad to hear that you lived through it. Now you have to start planning for the next holiday. [​IMG]

Already have, going camping, rain or shine, snow or sun!!!!! I'm gonna hide!

7. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    hehehehehe I managed to get out of all the cooking, baking and clean up....I was taken OUT for Thanksgiving lunch by DH. WOOT!

PS: Cynthia I still say I have died and no one is telling me...too many "nice" things happening around here...NOT normal. hmmmmmm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by