HEY!!! The New Layout is Pretty Nice Looking, But a Pain for Cell. .

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by d.k, Aug 11, 2008.

1. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* Hate to have to say it, but it's really hard to get to the login, to the "Show recent posts", to the "post new topic" and to actually "post a reply" I have to go BACKWARDS 4-5 screens. Any help for this at all?? [​IMG]

2. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    d.k :

* Hate to have to say it, but it's really hard to get to the login, to the "Show recent posts", to the "post new topic" and to actually "post a reply" I have to go BACKWARDS 4-5 screens. Any help for this at all?? [​IMG]

Someone needs to write a m.backyardchickens.com in WML. [​IMG]

3. Badhbh

Badhbh Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    Another vote for that [​IMG]

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Quote:If we had the time and resources we'd build a script that would auto detect when someone is on a mobile device and forward them to a version of the forum and site that are more compatible with said devices.

5. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* I'll settle with you for that longer logon time I've been pestering you for, Nifty! [​IMG] I'm starting to get the hang of the new layout, though it is tricky. Thinking that part of the problem is that yahoo IS now adapting the site for my cell-- but badly. . . . .Odd that they started messing with it at the exact same time as the new spread. A forum login.jpg button under the home.jpg button would help though.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by