Hey there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by TabbyG, Mar 25, 2012.

1. TabbyG

TabbyG Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2012
    Gloucester, Virginia
    Hey ya'll... I'm new around here and wanted to take a minute to introduce myself. I found a questionaire someone posted, so I thought I'd use it!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I am VERY new to chickens... I purchased my new babies last Thusday!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? right now we have 6

(3) What breeds do you have? 3 red pullets & 3 pullets -- we let our kids name them & we died laughing at some of them! We've got Cinderella, Snow White, Judge Judy, Roxie, Rexie (he didn't want to name a girl T-REX) & Peez. [​IMG]

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? google is a wonderful thing!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? While I feel I have NO green thumb whatsoever, I've been dabbling a bit in herb gardening while my husband tackles the larger things (watermelon, cucumbers etc.)... I also love antique hunting & crafting.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I've been married to Jimmy for almost 5 years, we have 2 children ages 3 & 4. We have a Staffordshire Terrier named Sadie, she's 7.5 and a rescue cat named Annie who is 2. I work fulltime as a Radiologic Technologist at our local hospital.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys, this site and more about our new addition{s} to the family!

Can anyone please tell me how to add a siggy on here? I've searched through the profile edit features and can't figure it out!!!

2. True Grit

True Grit Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] from MN! I can't see how to edit my signature line either. Mine just transferred over from the old byc platform.[​IMG]

3. gabirder

gabirder Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2012
    Good morning form south Georgia and welcome to BYC. I'm a newbie too so am still learning my way around. To create/edit your signature go to Profile and scroll down to almost the bottom of the page until you get to Forum Signature. Below that is a blue (I think) link to Edit Your Signature. Click on it and type away. Best of luck with your new babies. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. 1muttsfan

1muttsfan Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Upper Peninsula Michigan
    Hi and welcome to BYC from northern Michigan [​IMG]

My Profile tab - scroll down to Your Forum Signature - you will see Edit Signature Text

1 person likes this.
  5. TabbyG

TabbyG Out Of The Brooder

Mar 15, 2012
    Gloucester, Virginia
    Thanks for the help - I've gotten it all figured out :)

6. DDNONIN2016

DDNONIN2016 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2012
    SW Ohio
    Hello and welcome from Ohio...glad you joined us

7. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Alabama. Glad you joined us. Congrats on your new additions and good luck [​IMG]

8. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    [​IMG]

9. greymane

greymane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2011
    Snyder County, PA
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by