Hey to all - just wanted to share my flock.

Dcawdrey

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 4, 2013
Medina, TN
Hey all, Medina,TN here. Just wanted to check in and see how everyone has survived this winter. I raise various 'Common" chickens, Black Copper Marans, Pure white Silkies and both White and Indian Blue Peacocks. I have sold eggs on eBay with good luck with hatching, even shipping all over the US. I am looking forward to a great hatch this year. I am also going to start selling day old chicks this year, just need to figure out all the details. My Sillies are laying and soon the pea's will join in.

Since I am such an animal lover, we also have - ducks, geese, lion head rabbit, guineas, lots of cats, Great Pyrenees, Yorkie, Morkie and Maltese doggies PLUS Paso Fino horses. We are also expecting our first foals this December. I am so excited.

Just wanted to stop by and say Hello!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

Enjoy all your poultry adventures and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif
I'm glad you joined us.

Wow, you have a lot of different animals! Good luck with all of them. If you have any questions, just ask! We'll be happy to help.
smile.png

Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join to our flock. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Thanks for all the warm welcome's. I have been a lurker for years and have found answers to all my questions - so thank you ALL!

Back
Top Bottom