Hey y'all new here to the site

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by gritty spice, Jan 26, 2016.

1. gritty spice

gritty spice New Egg

Jan 26, 2016
    Hawkins county
    Hey yall new to this site and was wondering if there was anyone from my area around here?

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Hi Gritty Welcome to Backyard chickens. Just put your state name in the search box and it will pop up for you. t's a good way to meet your neighbors.

3. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft!

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC. :frow

4. Pork Pie Ken

Pork Pie Ken Monkey Business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi there Gritty and welcome to our community. Lots of info and really helpful members, so you are in the right place for anything chicken [​IMG]

All the best
    CT

5. N F C

N F C Happy T-Day! Premium Member Project Manager

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

I hope you find some other members close by, that can be handy for exchanging ideas, weather tips, etc.

It's nice to have you here!

6. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] Hi and welcome to BYC,glad you joined all of us. Many of us enjoy all different types of breeds of chickens...so many types to decide! There are many helpful people that can help you along the way. If you need any special help, please just let me know! I was once a new chicken owners and at times it can be overwhelming. My best advice is getting what you love! best of luck! Autumn Farm Orpingtons

7. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by