1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

HEY YA'LL

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by kdhenhouse, Feb 8, 2016.

1. kdhenhouse

kdhenhouse New Egg

Feb 8, 2016
    Shreveport
    Hello to all, new to raising yard birds, I will be constructing my co-op and run this weekend. I will be trying to get my hands on some RIR,L, AND PR pullets. If anyone has any for sale, I would greatly appreciate it. Hope all is well in your world.

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Flock Master Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Welcome to Backyard chickens. You may want to join your state thread to find out what is going on around you.

3. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Fore!
    [​IMG]

Hope you find the birds you're looking for.

Thanks for joining us!

4. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    Welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. If you haven't done so already, definitely check out your state thread in our Where Am I? Where Are You! section in Social under the Forum at the top of the page. Hopefully someone in your area can help you locate the pullets you are looking for. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

5. CTKen

CTKen Monkey business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - its great to have you join us. I hope that you've looked at the coops forum for inspiration with your build - theres lots of great ideas. I hope all goes well with your new chicken adventure!

All the best
    CT

6. daphnelee

daphnelee Out Of The Brooder

Feb 2, 2016
    Texas coast
    Thx CTKen! I've posted a picture of my Buff Orp, already, looking for feedback about a lump under her ear. Trying to read all I can. %^)

7. CTKen

CTKen Monkey business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    You are most welcome. Theres so much to read it can feel a bit overwhelming - glad that you posted a question - sometimes even just getting some reassurance is as important as anything else. Good luck and i am sure that the emergency / injury experts will be along to help out soon.
    Cheers
    CT

8. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

9. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft! Premium Member

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

10. daphnelee

daphnelee Out Of The Brooder

Feb 2, 2016
    Texas coast
    I get this message when trying to reset my password....

"
    Error: The password reset token provided appears to have expired. Please reinitiate the password recovery process

BackYard Chickens "

I don't know what is happening but I'm logged in....

I tried from my mobile and then I tried on my desktop. I thot it was because I was using IE, so I switched to Google Chrome.... got the same message every time. Would someone please assist.....

thanks!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by