Hey y'all

LittleChiknLady

Hatching
May 11, 2016
Zanesville, Ohio
I've been raising chickens about 3 years now. This year is the first that I've tried incubating and I'm having a wonderful time learning things. I have tons of interests and hobbies and not all related to chickens. I crochet, knit, read, garden and play a few video games. In addition to my small mixed flock of feather babies, I also have a "herd" of cats (8) and 2 dogs.

I'm a stay at home wife and my husband runs a landscaping business. I look forward to getting to know y'all.

Lots of love.

Hi! I'm a new member and we have been raising chickens since last November (thats when we hatched Din-Din, our Black Copper Marans. I love her). Oh, and I just wanted to say that the chicken in my avater is not one of ours. I got it off the web(I tried uploading a picture of ours, but I couldn't find the file...
sad.png
The one in the picture looks exactly like her exept for the eyes.
tongue.png
Din-Din's eyes are dark brown.

Actually, they don't bother with the chickens. The cats mostly hang out in the garage/penned in area attached to it. Had one that was super interested in the incubator, from the time we plugged it in until hatching. Not really messing with it, just laying on it and watching through the windows. Only conflict we have with our animals is that our lab/dalmation/whippet pup hates the rooster. The hens are fine and he ignores them, but if the rooster gets out into the rest of the yard, he'll be done for.

Thanks y'all for such a warm welcome.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom