Hey ya'll

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by tbrady10, Jun 10, 2016.

1. tbrady10

tbrady10 New Egg

Jun 10, 2016
    Thought I would start my first post with an intro and some pics of my first coop and first flock. Grew up with chickens my entire life so we could not wait to finally have our own when we bought our first house. Enjoy!

T.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Wow - beautiful flock - is that one speckled bird a Houdan or Appenzeller - my favorite.

3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! What a lovely coop and great pics of your birds!! We have a coop contest running that you might like to enter yours into ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...-and-run-page-contest-winter-spring-2016/0_30
    How to create a coop page and enter the contest is all in the first post of the thread. If the create a coop page button is not there you may just need a few more posts.

Wishing you the very best of luck with your chickens in the future and enjoy BYC :frow

4. tbrady10

tbrady10 New Egg

Jun 10, 2016

Thanks diva. I'm not sure which one your referring to but the one in the foreground in the outside pic is a speckled Sussex and the speckled one in the right side of the pic taken inside the coop is a cream brabanter (one with the flat top hair cut) haha

5. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Hello there and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

Wow, very pretty! And the birds are so cute looking!

Thanks for sharing. You might want to submit this in our now running Coop and Run contest too. Yorkshire Coop has left you with the link.

Make yourself at home here and we do welcome you to our flock! :)

6. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Congratulations on your new home, and welcome to BYC. Very nice job on the coop/run.

7. mjh2032

mjh2032 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 9, 2016
    tbrady10- what a nice looking coop and lovely chickens. I am new here too and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Maria

8. QueenMisha

QueenMisha Queen of the Coop

Welcome to BYC! It's great to have you. Gorgeous coop and lovely birds.

9. tbrady10

tbrady10 New Egg

Jun 10, 2016
    Thanks guys! It's funny....loved having chickens growing up, but now with a coop and chickens of my very own its wayyyyy better.....and addicting!

Btw queenmisha.......one of my favorite shows....and characters....Dean. Haha!

10. sumi

sumi Égalité Staff Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Rep of Ireland
    Welcome to BYC [​IMG] That's a lovely coop and a nice little flock you got there!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by