Hey y'all!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by jnc5815, Feb 26, 2017.

1. jnc5815

jnc5815 Just Hatched

Jan 31, 2017
    Cadiz Ky
    Hey all! I'm Jessica. A chicken enthusiast in western Kentucky. I currently have somewhere around 50 chickens in all. I have Lavender Orpingtons, silver laced Wyandotte, gold laced Wyandotte, white silkies, Easter eggers, Cream crested legbars, Rhode Island reds, barred rocks, red sex links and black Australorps. I breed and hatch the lavenders, Wyandottes, barred rocks and silkies at this point. I live on a cattle farm where we have 300+ head of cattle, 6 horses and chickens. I have a farmer husband and 3 awesome kiddos. Look forward to learning so much from you all!

2. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    Hi, Jessica, and WELCOME TO BYC! I am so glad you've joined us.

3. flytie

flytie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2013
    New Jersey
    [​IMG]

Welcome! You sound like you're pretty active with all kinds of animals: that's really cool! I hope you enjoy the community here ![​IMG]

4. jnc5815

jnc5815 Just Hatched

Jan 31, 2017
    Cadiz Ky
    It's an exciting life for sure. Forgot to mention I'm also a full time nurse at a local hospital. So, science is kind of my thing, breeding and hatching are one of my favorites.

5. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
  6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Thank you for joining us at Backyard chickens [​IMG]

7. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under Jessica [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

8. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Jessica, and [​IMG]! Great to have you aboard! [​IMG]

9. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello, and welcome to Backyard Chickens! Please make yourself at home here and enjoy yourself! :frow

~Cuz

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by