Hey Yall

DieselGirl5

In the Brooder
Apr 20, 2021
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I'm not new to raising chickens or ducks been doing that for 14 years. But I am new to turkeys.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? No chickens as of right now.

(3) What breeds do you have? I a naked neck turkey and a White broad breasted turkey

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? For raising anything I love to watch them when I'm stressed.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I'm a hunter, fisher, wife, and a mother of 3 kids.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I'm a stay at home mom, we are co owners of a trucking company. I like to do a lot of crafts and craft shows. We have 3 dogs, 2 cats, 3 ferrets, 5 ducks,2 turkeys, and will have 3 silkies within the next few weeks. We love to be self sustained.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D About 14 years ago I need some info on my Rhode Island Reds and came across this site.

1617124199881.jpg

I love hunting and fishing too!!!

Back
Top Bottom