Hey Y'all

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by KellyGaCochinFan, May 16, 2011.

1. KellyGaCochinFan

KellyGaCochinFan Out Of The Brooder

May 16, 2011
    Aragon
    My name is Kelly Corley and I raise standard (giant) cochins. I have blacks, splash and blues. My flock originates from very prominant bloodlines and I have won many champion asiatic, reserve champion asiatic and one reserve large fowl champion at the largest show in the southeast with my blacks. I am just now hatching out splash and blues. I also show and raise bearded silver laced polish and bearded buff laced polish which have won champion and reserve champion large fowl and champion and reserve champion continental many times over. I love my birds like they were my family, well they are like my feathered kids [​IMG] But y'all all know how that is, I don't have to tell you.

I wanted to post that I have some hatching eggs for sale now, but it says I have to make ten posts before I can, but I still thought I would throw it out there that I have bearded buff laced polish hatching eggs for sale if anyone is interested please let me know. I do have experience shipping eggs, have been doing chickens for ten years now and I know how to pack them securely. Three day priority shipping and supplies, 12 eggs=$40 dollars.

I already know several of y'all on here, had another account a long time ago but didnt do internet often so lost touch. Will try to keep in touch better now. [​IMG]

2. Yay Chicks!

Yay Chicks! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Forest Grove, OR
    [​IMG]

3. Chicken.Lytle

Chicken.Lytle Chillin' With My Peeps

Welcome to BYC! You have come to the coolest place on the internet for chicken knowledge.

I started with chickens last summer and the people of BYC have been great. This year I have tried hatching and buying chicks for even more chickeny joy. Please visit my BYC Page for my blog links that you may find informative or amusing.

4. JulieNKC

JulieNKC Overrun With Chickens

Sep 25, 2010
    Kansas City
    [​IMG] from Missouri.

5. white01

white01 Brady Brook Poultry

May 11, 2010
    West Enfield,Maine
    [​IMG] [​IMG] from Maine

6. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens