Hey Zunibee...Day 20 and I have pips! **Updated Pics**

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by KKluckers, Mar 5, 2008.

1. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    I just went to the incubator room to check on the eggs and one of Belles and one of Henriettas are pipped. [​IMG]
    I called DH (these are his JG) and he said he was going to leave work early lol. I cant believe he is more excited than I am.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2008
  2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

[​IMG]

3. ZuniBee

ZuniBee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2007
    Zuni, Virginia
    Yeah! That is great. Hope you get a group of them! Good luck and keep us posted...

4. MBLayfield

MBLayfield Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    Wellsville, UT
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I'm excited for you! We are both on the same day and nothings going on in my bator yet! I'm trying to practice self control! I hope they all hatch for you!!!

5. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    [​IMG] These guys are taking their sweet time....

[​IMG]

6. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    So this morning I have four chicks out. The fifth egg I could hear nothing out of [​IMG] So, I checked it out and it had stopped developing around day 15. Im so happy with these chicks. Thanks Jay and thanks for the advice on the egg carton. Worked great!! I will get pics of the chicks once they fluff out all the way.

7. ZuniBee

ZuniBee Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2007
    Zuni, Virginia
    Congratulations! What colors did you get? Glad to hear the egg carton worked!

8. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    Okay, I finally got the pictures loaded to photobucket. It looks like I have 2blue, 2 splashes. they are adorable. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Those are just plain, sweet things [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

[​IMG] Congrats on the babies!

So are you converted to the egg carton method? I think I am. I used it last week-end and again the last couple of days. Sure seems to work well.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by