Hello, I own:
2x Belgian Dessel roosters
1x silkie hen
3x smooth feathered frizzle hens
4x Golden Laced Whyandotte hens
1x ^^ rooster
2x random chickens that we hatched from a friends eggs
4x loman brown hens

We have a heap of cross bred chickens hatching right now (27 in the incubator) and 10 under hens :)

I will help wherever I can, but I am still only a junior chook handler. I am under 21.

Thankyou,

mistifier99

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Sounds like you have a nice varied flock! Good luck with the incubation and the broody hens, hope you get lots of chicks! :jumpy

G'day, and welcome to BYC. Glad you decided to join our flock. You have a nice mix of chooks. Lohman Brown is one of many labels under which some hatcheries market their Red Sex Links, and like all Red Sex Links, they are egg laying machines. You will get loads of egg from those girls. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Cheers.

Welcome to Backyard chickens - chicken folks of all ages are welcome here. I am curious to see what a Belgian Dessel rooster looks like?

4774160159_f549d6d9db.jpg

This is an image I found on google.

I spelt the name wrong but it is belgian d'uccle. (sounded like I spelt it)

My two look similar, and mine like to attack me. They are quite nasty little things, they fly after me if I try and run away.
Welcome to Backyard chickens - chicken folks of all ages are welcome here. I am curious to see what a Belgian Dessel rooster looks like?

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

You have a lovely flock! I hope they continue to bring you great joy. Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC!

You will find a lot of good information here. Keep on asking questions and you will get many good answers.

You may also want to read the FAQ below.

Back
Top Bottom