Hi all - 10 year farmer of grass fed meats & eggs and now non GMO, corn free and soy free feeds

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Carla G, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Carla G

Carla G New Egg

Hi Folks. I just wanted to introduce myself to the best chicken site on the web! I have been grappling with chicken health and production issues for 10 plus years. I figured its time to start sharing, also, the questions/issues never end.
    Also wanted to introduce my non GMO, corn free and soy free (and new gluten free) line of chicken feed. Please visit my website for more info, or email me direct. I have a location in NJ and in RI. I am a new (licensed) manufacture of livestock feed. All ingredients are certified non GMO or organic. The website is not complete with all my tags, but I do have them. Please email me for tags, but visit the site first. There is lots of info there, as well as pricing (on the order form). I want to keep this short - so, H1! and thank you for the opportunity to be part of this group. Carla G 7th-HeavenFarm.com

2. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Loving the Autumn Weather Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
    Hello [​IMG] and Welcome to BYC!
    Wow, 10 years of raising chickens, I'm sure have a lot of helpful advice to share! Please make yourself at home!

3. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello there, and welcome to Backyard Chickens! It sounds like you bring a good bit of experience to the table-something we are always in need of! Sounds like you have great, good quality feed, I bet you have some happy, healthy hens! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I have!

4. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, Carla, and :welcome! Great to have you in our community! Sounds like you bring a lot of valuable experience to BYC! Thank you so much for joining! :)

5. N F C

N F C dem crazy bones Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

Thanks for joining us!

6. RodNTN

RodNTN Following Jesus

May 22, 2013
    The USA
    My Coop
    Hi and [​IMG] I'm glad you joined us! As everyone has said, it sounds like you are bringing very valuable advice to the BYC community! I hope you enjoy BYC, best wishes! [​IMG]

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

8. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO. Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

9. QueenMisha

QueenMisha Queen of the Coop

Welcome to BYC! It's great to have you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by