Hi All! Can you help me ID these Bantams? :)

Spiritof76

In the Brooder
Nov 13, 2016
Hello All! New here. I just recently adopted these Bantams and am trying to identify their breed. Anyone know what they might be?

Thanks in Advance!

Thanks! That was super fast. These Bantams are some seriously friendly birds. They are easy to grab and are not to eager to take off once you have them in hand. Nice birds!

Silver Barnevelders must be rare, I don't think any hatcheries sell them. Did you get them from a private breeder?
Very rare. There is one that sells them, and I think the person who I got these from might have purchased them there. Right now this pair is in quarantine and being cared for as I hope to get some fertilized eggs and incubate them. If all goes well in a few months I will check back in and offer them up if anyone is interested. i dont really care about the $$, I just want others to enjoy these little guys like I do.

Thanks again!

Last edited:
Hi all,

Just wanted to say "hi" and mention we are breeders of Silver Double Laced Barnevelders in the STANDARD size, not Bantam size. So Standard birds could get up to 8-9 lbs., compared to about 1 pound for the Bantam. Please let us know if we could help. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom