Hi all, duck momma here.

Dark Angel

Chirping
Jun 14, 2016
Just wanted to say hi. I've learned alot from googling and this forum always comes up. So I finally decided to join. I'm a duck momma. I lost my first flock nearly 3 weeks ago to coyotes, or a fox. 4 Pekins, and aBuff. I had a smaller flock of 8 wk olds that hid. 2 Mallards, 1 Indian Runner, and 1 khaki Campbell. A week ago I purchased 4 ducklings, supposedly 2 Pekins, and 2 Pekin / Swedish blue cross. But thete is a good chance they maybe Muscovys Just have to wait and see, lol. My flock is called the Rotten Entourage flock. With the first ones I always said they were rotten, and they answered to it, so their call was rotten, rotten, rotten. They followed me around like an entourage, so hince the Rotten Entourage was born, lol. Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Hi; glad you joined BYC. I find this to be a great resource, members are very generous with their time and advice. Cool name - those famous folk with human entourages don't know what they are missing!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

LOL...love the names! Have you found our Duck section yet? You will want to join in on all the duck chat there, share stories and pictures of your birds...https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/42/ducks

Enjoy your babies and welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
Glad you joined us! Sorry to hear about the loss of your flock. I hope things will go great with the new start!

Back
Top Bottom