hi all first of all i want to say i love this fourm!!!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by ODEY587, Oct 22, 2011.

1. ODEY587

ODEY587 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2011
    second i just joined tonight i dont know how to make my byc page and how to upload pics thanks for anyinput Josh!!!!

2. SteveBaz

SteveBaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2011
    Pacific North West
    Welcome to the BYC [​IMG]

Josh at the top of each page there is a number of buttons 1 one them is my page you should figure out after that.

In the middle of the very same section is uploads and get in there it is easy also but you must have 10 posts to use that feature I believe.

The most important thing up there is "SEARCH" and in this section you can ask any questions you want and other people here on the forum have ever had a discussion for the subject it will come up in your search. Without having to post you can ask and find out w/o waiting.

In the selection at the very top is "The learning Center" "Coop Designs" you will find very informative and will answer tons of question you will not have to ask.

Good luck and enjoy the site looking forward to seeing you around.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  3. Johnn

Johnn Overrun With Chickens

Sep 5, 2011
    i didnt have 10 posts i just uplad a picture then copy and past the image or thumnail under the pic you uploaded

4. simplynewt

simplynewt Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2011
    Alabama
    My Coop
    :yaWelcome to BYC odey

5. ginger c.

ginger c. Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2011
    Alabama
    [​IMG] it's the best site around, have fun!!

6. ODEY587

Oct 22, 2011
    thanks guys well now that i have ten post i figured out how to get the pics i wanted into my up loads but im having trouble copying a pic to a new post. and i have to tell yea im not that good on computers. lol

7. ODEY587

Oct 22, 2011
    i figured it out nice lol

8. wava1vaughn

wava1vaughn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2011
    Cairo Ga.
    Hi from Ga. Welcome aboard.

[​IMG]

9. SteveBaz

SteveBaz Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2011
    Pacific North West
    The picture you load should be in a folder lets call "chicks" on your desktop. So make a folder by right hand click and say new folder and name it "chicks".
    Now copy and save the pictures in the file you made "chicks"
    The next step is to go and in the middle of the top section there is a button names "UPLOADS" go ahead and click on it.
    When the window opens go down to "BROWSE" and click on it and look on your "desktop" for the file "chicks" and click on your picture #1 and then click on "submit". There you go. Now you can cut and paste where it is saved on BYC under "your uploads" there is 2 URL's now to copy and paste. Under your image you see 2 sections "THUMB" & "IMAGE" you want to copy the "Image" and paste it in the tread you want to write in. I always copy and paste to MS Word page and then copy the entire thing when it looks like you want it to in the thread. The click on new post and then paste it to the post.

Hope this helps and [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by