1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hi all from Missouri.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Twisteddolph, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Twisteddolph

Twisteddolph Out Of The Brooder

Apr 2, 2016
    Hi, I am new to raising chickens. We just bought 4 bantam chicks. 1 rooster and 3 hens. My husband is busy building our chicken coop now. We have never owned chickens before now. So I wanted to start with smaller and friendlier chickens. I have read some stuff on these chickens but I'm sure I can get better advise here:)

2. Chicken Girl1

Chicken Girl1 Queen of the Coop Premium Member

Mar 3, 2015
    Virginia
  3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. CTKen

CTKen Monkey business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Hi and welcome to BYC - great to have you join us. Congrats on your little flock - you must be very excited.

Joining your state thread may be useful as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - just type the name of your state in the search box.

All the best
    CT

5. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft! Premium Member

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to join the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by