Hi all from the UK :)

chickenrk

Chirping
Mar 18, 2017
Lake District, UK
Hi everyone,

I've been following the forum for a while and think the advice on here is awesome. Thank you for having me :)
I have two boys and a few chickens already and am about to start incubating some runner and campbell ducklings with my new incy which is a Brinsea mini ii ex, so will keep you posted as to how goes!
:)

Hi :welcome from Yorkshire!

Glad you could join us here! What chickens do you keep? I keep mainly polish which are fab little birds. I'm not really a duck person but good luck with your eggs :fl Let us know how you go with the new Brinsea, I have the octagon 20 advance but my next upgrade would have to be the newer models.
Please do pop by and say hi on the uk thread ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/655508/uk-member-please-say-hi/0_30

Enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

Greetings, chickenrk, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined our community! Best of luck with your chickens and ducks!!
D.gif

G’Day from down under chickenrk
frow.gif
Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom