hi all ISO hatching eggs near kingman

lins girrls

Chirping
Mar 12, 2018
Hi everyone. As we all know it has been beyond hot lately. I have a new broody that is determined to sit on eggs.I don't want to break her of this since this is why I wanted this breed in the first place. I am hoping to find hatching eggs close to hatching near me so she does not have to sit so long in the heat. Please if anyone near kingman has any message me. Not picky on the breed as all my girls free range with my two boys. I am not a breeder or seller of chickens so mixed is okay. I really like smaller birds, bantams, naked neck, or silkies, de luces, but I have wyndotts also. Again if anyone has anything I can come pick up message me right away thank you.

Hi everyone. As we all know it has been beyond hot lately. I have a new broody that is determined to sit on eggs.I don't want to break her of this since this is why I wanted this breed in the first place. I am hoping to find hatching eggs close to hatching near me so she does not have to sit so long in the heat. Please if anyone near kingman has any message me. Not picky on the breed as all my girls free range with my two boys. I am not a breeder or seller of chickens so mixed is okay. I really like smaller birds, bantams, naked neck, or silkies, de luces, but I have wyndotts also. Again if anyone has anything I can come pick up message me right away thank you.
Sorry but I'm not sure where Kingsman is. This site gets people from all over the world so you might get more answers if you put what country or state you are in.

they are barred rock and RI which I don't want and will give away or sell when they hatch. I just wanted some fertile eggs for her as I don't want to break her of being broody. She is happy now. I am wanting to stay in the small breeds really but, my roo is young and not got the hang of things yet LOL.

Back
Top Bottom