Hi all

pooderg

Hatching
Jul 25, 2015
Just joined, and am already learning so much, this site is great!! I am a farmer wanna be, so have 2 dogs a cat, 12 flower beds, a garden, and have spent this past vaca week building the coop and run around my kids old swing set and fort. Have 5 pullets and a banty hen now and am loving my backyard "farm". Will post pics when it is done!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community!!

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask around the forums.

Enjoy your wonderful farm and welcome to our flock!

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Congratulations in getting your chicken adventures started :celebrate
I'm sure your going to enjoy it very much. Keeping chickens is fantastic and very rewarding. Great to hear you have been able to reuse the swing and fort for your coop. I bet it looks great! Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Wishing you the very best of luck and enjoy BYC :frow

Finally getting to post w great news, my girls, which i got in July, started laying the week before Christmas!! Couldn't believe it as that is when shortest amount of daylight!! I haven't even used the solar light, afraid I will confuse them and they will stop, lol. Will post a pic as soon as I figure that out!

Hi and welcome to BYC- congrats on your first eggs - it's always a rewarding day when they lay st egg.

all the best

Ct

Back
Top Bottom