Hi all

Misto

Hatching
Nov 11, 2015
Hi everyone!

I am new here and you may find me a little strange. I don't actually have any chickens and I probably won't be getting any for some time. The thing is, I am just crazy about chickens--from afar! I love reading about them, learning, and looking at chicken pictures. So I decided to join this forum so that I could learn from people who are experiencing chickens first hand.

That said, I do hope to someday bring my love of chickens to my own backyard. I currently live in an apartment complex, however, so... It'll be a while.

I hope you don't mind having me around. I look forward to learning while I'm here!

Welcome to BYC! Glad to have you, I hope someday you can get chickens (or quail...they are nice and small....
tongue.png
)

welcome-byc.gif

Sometimes, for various reasons, members are without chickens so you aren't alone. I hope you can get some somewhere down the road, they're a lot of fun and interesting little things.

If you want to join in the discussions, ask questions, etc. feel free to make yourself at home.

It's nice to have you here!

P.S. Pretty cat by the way, what's his/her name?

Welcome, come right on in, read, learn, chat and chip in. I just got chickens for eggs, but in just over three months I have learned how interesting they can be, how much there is to learn, and good grief are there a ton of breeds to learn about and select from. So you can enjoy all the great and helpful people here, study the breeds, plan coops, feeder, runs, and other plans, and be ready for the chicken math;)

Last edited:
Welcome to the BYC flock! We are glad you joined us!

jumpy.gif
D.gif
welcome-byc.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

Feel free to join us even if you don't have chickens. Hopefully some day you will be in a spot where you can have them and you will have a lot of information to get you started.

Back
Top Bottom