Hi all!

Lady Quack

Hatching
Jun 7, 2016
Manassas, VA
Hi everyone! I've used this site for research for the past year and have finally become a member
1f601.png
. I have 6 ducks (welsh harlequin and 1 blue Swedish) and picked up 6 chicks this spring. Look forward to all the good posts and advice!

Welcome to Backyard Chickens and ducks. If you have duck specific questions you can post on the "Duck threads." just put that in the search box and it will come up.

Glad to see you here!  What breed of chicks do you have?  I have Buff Orpingtons.  I love them.  So sweet and listen better than my dogs!  

I have 3 golden comets and 3 brown leghorns. They were selling them at the local farm supply store. The golden comets are very friendly!

Hi and welcome to BYC - glad that you have joined us. I think the duck peeps here are crazier than we chickeners so I'm sure that you will enjoy hooking up with them. [COLOR=454545]You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you[/COLOR]

[COLOR=454545]All the best[/COLOR] [COLOR=454545]CT[/COLOR]
Thanks so much! I'll definitely check out the state thread.

:welcome
Glad you have joined us! I'm sure you'll continue to find tons of helpful info! It's so cool that you have Golden Comets to, I love Golden Comets! :) Good luck with your poultry adventures!
henny1129

Back
Top Bottom