Hi All!

pamsnell

Chirping
Feb 20, 2013
Hi All,
I'm brand new to raising chickens and to BYC! I'm so excited to get started :)
I haven't gotten chickens yet - just bought our land in December and need to get the coop built. I love gardening and my pups (3 dogs). And of course the kids! My husband is dreading my new hobby, but is willing to help build the coop and keep my new animals safe.

I love the BYC community of knowledge, it was a great find!

Hey Pam, .......
-BYC-sign-flash.gif

:welcome Hello from NS🇨🇦 and welcome to BYC! You’ve joined a great and resourceful community! Enjoy your journey!!!
I’m new to chickens as if May 2020. My husband can constantly be heard saying ‘damn chickens’ but he also weighs every egg, sends me pictures when he collects them and will pick up the rooster and hold him. I hope your hubby becomes as begrudgingly supportive as mine! Lol
What kind of dogs do you have? We have 2 pit bulls who are good around the birds as well.

:welcome Hello from NS🇨🇦 and welcome to BYC! You’ve joined a great and resourceful community! Enjoy your journey!!!
I’m new to chickens as if May 2020. My husband can constantly be heard saying ‘damn chickens’ but he also weighs every egg, sends me pictures when he collects them and will pick up the rooster and hold him. I hope your hubby becomes as begrudgingly supportive as mine! Lol
What kind of dogs do you have? We have 2 pit bulls who are good around the birds as well.
I'm sure he will. We call him Grumpy... I have a Yorkie, German Shorthair and a mini shepherd

Back
Top Bottom