Hi All

kma2785

In the Brooder
Mar 22, 2015
Hubert NC
Im Kristine from eastern NC. New to the site and looking into getting a few chickens. Finally have a house and yard to be able to have them. I definitely will have lots of questions in the coming weeks. So far this site has been a great place to gain information.

Hello
frow.gif
and Welcome to BYC!
woot.gif

Glad to have you join! Feel free to make yourself at home!

Thanks everyone! I will probably be starting into my chicken adventures after I get back from vacation next week. Will let everyone know how that goes. Im sure as soon as I do I will be even more confused and have even more questions than I do now.

welcome-byc.gif
So glad you joined us.

Please, feel free to ask question, we are here to help.

There's a lot of info on this site and several books to help you decide on getting your own flock.

I've been all over this site today. At times its a little overwhelming but been taking lots of notes. Any good book suggestions would be helpful.

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! For books, Storey's Guide to Raising Chickens by Gail Damerow. and Keep Chickens! (Tending Small Flocks in Cities, Suburbs, and Other Small Spaces) by Barbara Kilarski. are both nice basic books on chicken keeping, they are available from Amazon etc. and The Chicken Health Handbook by Gail Damerow. is handy.

Back
Top Bottom