1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hi all!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by newmarch2014, Mar 31, 2015.

1. newmarch2014

newmarch2014 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2014
    I am new to your thread as I am in the first month of my new little feedstore Brahmas but 2nd year of chicken keeping. Thought I would share some cuteness with you....
    I was so excited to have some feather footed birds to add to our little flock but if this is what she/he (most likely He I think) looks like already and just beginning his awkward stage I think I may be trimming those foot feathers before he goes outside. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TamingMaster

TamingMaster Overrun With Chickens

Aw, so cute! I also have a Brahma, called Lovey. :)

3. newmarch2014

newmarch2014 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2014
    Ha cute! This one is South....this batch is 2 Eater Eggers and 2 Brahmas so we have ....Easter, Wester, North and South.....If Kim Kardashian can name her kid a stupid name I can name my chicken a stupid name lol. Actually it all started with Easter (logical name for a bird that will hopefully lay colored eggs right? Except that it came from my 23 year old daughter...) So to tease her about her 5yo name choice we named the other Wester....the other 2 just followed the theme since coming up with original names is hard work! [​IMG]

4. TamingMaster

TamingMaster Overrun With Chickens

:lau

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by