Hi everyone!

wxman

Hatching
Mar 10, 2017
Always been a chicken lover! I live in cedar hill, Texas, (20 miles south of Dallas). Anybody know where I can BUY chickens? Possibly close to me. I know there has to be locations, and what a better place to find the answers. Thanks everyone.

Welcome to the Backyard chickens flock, nice to have you here. You could post on your state thread - just put state name in search box above and it will pop up. You may find BYCERS living near you.

Greetings from Kansas, wxman, and
welcome-byc.gif
! Pleased you joined us! I know there is at least one huge hatchery in Texas called Ideal Poultry. I have used them before - they are a good outfit.
And if you want to chat with fellow TX poultry folks, find your state thread here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread
Best wishes and thanks for joining BYC!
D.gif

Hello and welcome to BYC. You can also check out the Buy/sell/trade forum, but you need to have made 20 posts before you can participate.

Best wishes
CT

Hello, and welcome to Backyard chickens! I am so glad that you joined us, and I hope you will make yourself at home here and enjoy it as much as I have! :frow

~Cuz

G’Day from down under wxman
frow.gif
Welcome!

As you have already received some good starting points, I will just wish you all the best and your flock too when they arrive.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

If you would like to share pictures and stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom