Hi everyone!!!

Hannah1994

Chirping
May 30, 2018
Hi everyone my name is Hannah and i have finally decided to join this amazing site!!!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have been keeping chickens for well over 10 years now starting when I was just 10. But I am always learning something new!!!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? At this current moment in time i have around 50 chickens and a few ducks and geese.

(3) What breeds do you have? Where do i start, so i have Buff Orpingtons, Sebrights, Modern Game bantams, Vorwerks, Marans, Brahmas, Silkies, Derbyshire recap, rosecomb bantams, pekins, booted bantams, silver spangled hamburghs the list goes on and on haha

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? I have been lurking for a couple of years and finally i joined!!!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Apart from poultry? I am a keen reader and currently looking into getting some alpacas.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. So i have a pet dog, who is a labradoodle, I live in the Uk and work on a farm breeding rare breed poultry as well goats and reindeer!!!

Thanks for reading, Hannah

Hi everyone my name is Hannah and i have finally decided to join this amazing site!!!

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? I have been keeping chickens for well over 10 years now starting when I was just 10. But I am always learning something new!!!

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? At this current moment in time i have around 50 chickens and a few ducks and geese.

(3) What breeds do you have? Where do i start, so i have Buff Orpingtons, Sebrights, Modern Game bantams, Vorwerks, Marans, Brahmas, Silkies, Derbyshire recap, rosecomb bantams, pekins, booted bantams, silver spangled hamburghs the list goes on and on haha

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? I have been lurking for a couple of years and finally i joined!!!

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Apart from poultry? I am a keen reader and currently looking into getting some alpacas.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. So i have a pet dog, who is a labradoodle, I live in the Uk and work on a farm breeding rare breed poultry as well goats and reindeer!!!

Thanks for reading, Hannah
awesome clear.gif
WELCOME-copyflash.gif

Back
Top Bottom