1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by susiestozz, May 7, 2009.

1. susiestozz

susiestozz Out Of The Brooder

May 7, 2009
    I'm Sue and I found this wonderful forum today when I was googling for an answer to my chickie problem....more of that later........... I'm not familiar with forums (or even how to post anything eek!) but first impressions - I'm impressed! So much to read it's amazing.

Okay....... we have four chickies, about a year old, 2 Acer Warrens called Omelette and Shelly and 2 Magpies called Maggie and Vindaloo. We did have 2 Bluebells called Blue and Belle but when they started to grow we realised 6 were too much so they are on a very happy farm (of a friend) with lots of other chicks.

I am married with 2 kiddies, Ollie and Abbie. Hubby Chris is a Solicitor and I work in the community care sector. Hope to get lots of advice, anecdotes and help on this great forum - byeeeee!! [​IMG]

2. emilyweck

emilyweck Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Eugene, Oregon
    Welcome to BYC....It is a fabulous spot. Beware....it is addictive, but we all have happier, healthier chickens because of it!

3. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. susiestozz

May 7, 2009
    Thank you! Addictive - yes, I only came off to cook tea and here I am again - can you tell me how to post a problem?? Like I said in my intro, I don't even know how to do that....... [​IMG]

5. susiestozz

May 7, 2009
    Thanx chickflick!![​IMG]

6. emilyweck

emilyweck Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Eugene, Oregon
    Quote:Sure!

Go to the Index (it's on the blue line toward the top of the page and to the left) Once you get there then select a category your problem falls into. Once you select that, then in the upper right corner (not all the way to the top) will be a box saying "post new topic" or something similar. Click on that and you'll get a blank box. You'll have to give it a heading. It's the same as you did for "Hi Everyone" So post a brief comment of the issue there and in the box below type out the issue.

I'll be watching for it. Post back if you have questions. I'll check back here in a bit. Good luck!

7. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    [​IMG] [​IMG] from arizona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. froggie71

froggie71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2009
    Shamong, NJ
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from NJ

9. chickens3

chickens3 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 5, 2009
    Eau Claire, Michigan
    Hi from MI and hope you have fun on this website.

10. susiestozz

May 7, 2009
    Gotcha - and thanx! I have posted my first "problem" now cheers!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by