Hi everyone!

susiestozz

Chirping
10 Years
May 7, 2009
I'm Sue and I found this wonderful forum today when I was googling for an answer to my chickie problem....more of that later........... I'm not familiar with forums (or even how to post anything eek!) but first impressions - I'm impressed! So much to read it's amazing.

Okay....... we have four chickies, about a year old, 2 Acer Warrens called Omelette and Shelly and 2 Magpies called Maggie and Vindaloo. We did have 2 Bluebells called Blue and Belle but when they started to grow we realised 6 were too much so they are on a very happy farm (of a friend) with lots of other chicks.

I am married with 2 kiddies, Ollie and Abbie. Hubby Chris is a Solicitor and I work in the community care sector. Hope to get lots of advice, anecdotes and help on this great forum - byeeeee!!
frow.gif

Thank you! Addictive - yes, I only came off to cook tea and here I am again - can you tell me how to post a problem?? Like I said in my intro, I don't even know how to do that.......
hmm.png

Quote:
Sure!

Go to the Index (it's on the blue line toward the top of the page and to the left) Once you get there then select a category your problem falls into. Once you select that, then in the upper right corner (not all the way to the top) will be a box saying "post new topic" or something similar. Click on that and you'll get a blank box. You'll have to give it a heading. It's the same as you did for "Hi Everyone" So post a brief comment of the issue there and in the box below type out the issue.

I'll be watching for it. Post back if you have questions. I'll check back here in a bit. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom