HI everyone!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Orpingtonlover, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Orpingtonlover

Orpingtonlover Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2007
    Hey everyone my name is ashley im 21 years old and new to the site i just had a question i was wondering if anyone knew where i could buy some fertile Orpington Eggs one of my hens has gone broody but most of her eggs have broke and i want to add more in i don't have enough from the other ones to place under her and i would love to have enough for her to hatch i really hope someone can help this site seems great.

Ash

2. Claire_Bear

Claire_Bear Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2007
    Garrison
    Welcome to BYC Ashley!!! Ummmm are you willing to order them from a website?

3. Orpingtonlover

Orpingtonlover Out Of The Brooder

Apr 10, 2007
    Yes im very willing as long as there trustworthy and i get what i order great!

4. mudhen

mudhen confidently clueless

Jan 15, 2007
    Shepherdstown, WV
    First, welcome to BYC! [​IMG]
    As far as fertilized eggs go, check the Sale/Swap/Buy section and also, some members here have mentioned eggbid.com
    Ebay used to allow auctions of fertilized eggs, but that is no longer an option now. [​IMG]

5. Claire_Bear

Claire_Bear Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2007
    Garrison
  6. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    Welcome Ash! I have a large flock of buff orpingtons. My favorite of all! [​IMG]

You can click on my site on the left by my user name to check us out. We have excellent fertility at home and lotsa babies. My bators full so eggies are up for grabs.

Jody

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by