1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by scottschick, Sep 27, 2011.

1. scottschick

scottschick New Egg

Mar 21, 2011
    hello first i wanted to apologize for my previous post i thought i was posting in the right spot and obviously i did not ! second i would like to introduce myself and my beautiful flock of birds ; i am onnie and i have one silver laced whyndott rooster he is z- man two Americana roosters named popcorn and chicken hawk (he looks like a hawk) i have to sex link pullets that are laying (had 6 the rest came up gone by a fox i think) their names are Flo and Bella i have 5 silver laced whyndotts named Olivia, Stevie, Joan ,Jessie and last but not least lordes, then their are 5 Americana pullets they are Taylor Tonya Lilly Jenna and Julia, none of them are ready to lay. then i have 4 bared rock pullets they are joanwayne,biggie, fatty and little girl ! I have four rhode island reds their names are red, reckless, fat girl ,and ornery .. i have pullet that i have no idea what she is she was yellow then turned orange her name is cindylauper, and i have one leghorn pullet and i call her ms.anderson (she started layin so early i thought she was different ) i have two Nigerian pygmy goats named oreo and cookie 9 cats (my two girls and their kittens which all have names) and a american bull dog named manny ! My children are taylor and thea and zander and my husbands name is scott. this is my family it is nice to be a part of this community !!!

2. Inkheart

Inkheart Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2010
    Columbus Ohio
    [​IMG]

3. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Welcome again to BYC!!! We're gald you're here.

4. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC.

5. greymane

greymane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 2, 2011
    Snyder County, PA
    [​IMG] from the Finger Lakes of New York! Glad to have you aboard! [​IMG]

6. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

[​IMG] [​IMG] from WA. glad you joined us [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Alabama. Glad you joined us.

8. ChickensXOXO

ChickensXOXO Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    The Carolinas
    [​IMG]

9. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    [​IMG]

10. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k