hi everyone!

tracytheone

In the Brooder
5 Years
Mar 3, 2014
uk lancashire
hi im from the uk a hen turned up in my garden late last year and i couldnt find her owner so kept her. i used to have hens about 3 years ago then gave them up and i they whent to the farm as the set up then wasnt ideal. i missed having them around, and when i found this one last year it gave me the push to get some more again!. ive got the myster hen no idea of breed etc but not laid over winter and still hasnt so far so i guess she must be a pure breed three copper marans, four beautifull gold laced orpingtons and four chicks sex unknown but will be going to a good home if boys and keeping the girls xx
thumbsup.gif

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
It sounds like you were meant to get back into keeping chickens! If you post a pic of your mystery hen in the What Breed Or Gender is This? section we may be able to identify her breed for you. Enjoy the site!

hi thanks for the welcome! i will try that but not got any recent pics she seems to have changed since the last pics. they were taken late last yr. will have a go tho and i will try and get some tommorow weather permitting! x

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom