hi everyone

Hi everyone my name is Christy .my son bought his gf two ducks last year and I have gotten quite attached to them.two weeks ago my female stopped eating and drinking and I've tried antibiotics and warm baths but she just keeps getting seeker and weaker Wat am I doing wrong .I don't want to lose her :-[

Hi Christy. Welcome to BYC! There are a lot of sites on ducks. Type in the top bar, duck thread, or sick duck, I found this one for you. Read through all of the posts, if this doesn't help, keep looking, ask on a duck page, someone will know how to help you!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/444164/sick-weak-duck-what-is-wrong-what-treatment

Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! Do you have chickens at the moment? I hope you enjoy BYC I'm sure you will everyone here to help with any questions that you may have and very friendly.

Enjoy BYC and all the chicken chat :frow

welcome-byc.gif

You will love it here. I always suggest..go find your state thread..you will love it, and, you just may know someone there! Have fun looking around. Questions? Folks love to answer them here!

Hi everyone my name is Christy .my son bought his gf two ducks last year and I have gotten quite attached to them.two weeks ago my female stopped eating and drinking and I've tried antibiotics and warm baths but she just keeps getting seeker and weaker Wat am I doing wrong .I don't want to lose her :-[

Back
Top Bottom