Hi, Fellow Chicken Lovers!

joyschicks

In the Brooder
Sep 19, 2019
Introduction:
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
(A) I am still a newbie really - I got my first chickens in March after they hatched 3/13.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
(A) I have 3 girls.
(3) What breeds do you have?
(A) I have a Buff Orpington, a Plymouth Barred Rock, and an Easter Egger.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
(A) I love spending time with my girls each day watching their funny antics and different personalities. I love that they also now give me fresh eggs daily - bonus!
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
(A) I also garden in my spare time.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
(A) I work as an Operations Manager for a General Contractor company. My husband and I have been together 30 years, have 3 grown children and 5 grandchildren.

Introduction:
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens?
(A) I am still a newbie really - I got my first chickens in March after they hatched 3/13.
(2) How many chickens do you have right now?
(A) I have 3 girls.
(3) What breeds do you have?
(A) I have a Buff Orpington, a Plymouth Barred Rock, and an Easter Egger.
(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens?
(A) I love spending time with my girls each day watching their funny antics and different personalities. I love that they also now give me fresh eggs daily - bonus!
(5) What are some of your other hobbies?
(A) I also garden in my spare time.
(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share.
(A) I work as an Operations Manager for a General Contractor company. My husband and I have been together 30 years, have 3 grown children and 5 grandchildren.
FARMER CON BALLONS COPY.gif 3836.gif FARMER CON BALLONS COPY.gif
wenegrana.gif

Back
Top Bottom