Hi form North Dakota

stryker

Songster
5 Years
Aug 3, 2014
I have been on here for about a little over a year now and have learned lots about chickens. My goal was to have about 30 chickens so I figured that if I started out with 96 chicks I would have enough encase some died, or if a varmint got some. My thinking was completely off as I only lost 1 bird so as time went by and the feed bill kept getting worse, I had to sell or give away most of them. I currently have about 22 hens and two roosters. I am addicted to chickens soo much that I currently have 15 chicks in the brooder so I can get a heads start this spring with incubating. Hope all has a great Thanksgiving!

He was before I got rid of him about a month ago. He was really nice to the hens and chicks. He was also nice to adults and other animals other than the kids. That is when he went to a farm where there were no kids. I bought more rhodebar chicks do to their uniqueness. Hope you also have a great Thanksgiving as well.

Welcome to the BYC flock! We are glad you joined us!

jumpy.gif
D.gif
welcome-byc.gif
D.gif
jumpy.gif

Hi and a warm welcome to BYC - seems you've got an acute case of chicken maths - good for you
big_smile.png

CT

Back
Top Bottom