Hi from Adelaide, South Australia

JanineACSS

Hatching
6 Years
Dec 18, 2013
Adelaide, South Australia
Hi everyone,

My name is Janine, from Adelaide, South Australia.

I've been a lurker and regular Pinterest pinner here for a very long time and its about time I joined as I have 7 lovely chickens of my own. One ISA Brown, 3 Light Sussex and 3 Silver Laced Wyandottes. I've been chicken keeping for just under 40 years (if you include my toddler-hood).

I adore my chickens so much, and since having grown up on a genuine free range chicken farm here in SA, I decided to move my skills to the city to help others set up chickens in their backyard and become a chicken sitter.

If I had more land I could honestly have a chicken hotel, but as I really care about biosecurity amongst chickens in our suburbs I love to visit fellow chicken owners instead. I love learning how different everyone has their yard set up. There are so many amazing options.

I never stop learning and that's why I love dropping in here. Its about time I participated.

Hope to chat with you all soon.

Janine
big_smile.png

How nice that you share you knowledge with others. Are you aware of the aussie thread on here ? "Australia, six states and one funny little island."

Back
Top Bottom