Hi from California

wolftracks

Spam Hunter
12 Years
Nov 6, 2009
Modesto
Hi! I'm Kim and presently I am living in Modesto California. We moved here from the Bay Area a few months ago. Things are so different here after being in one spot for over 45 years. Oops. Age thing. I'm old, but I don't want to grow up.
Due to technical problems I have only been able to visit this site via my cell phone. I couldn't even register.
Today I actually get to see the entire site without scrolling for 5 minutes and then losing my connection.
This is awesome!
After a very long gap from owning chickens and after pestering my DH for the past 9 years, I started collecting my babies just a couple of months ago.
BTW!!! Thank you to all of you who bought the Rainbow Assortment from MPC! I was their very last order and they arrived on the 28th of October. I'll be taking some picks soon to get some help on my breeds. BUT! If it hadn't been for finding this site and even hearing about MPC I would never have gotten this order. Don't know that DH feels the same, but he's dealing with it. Poor guy went from "no chickens" to "so how do you want me to set up this next coop?" LOL
I even have him turning eggs for me. Tried to get him to listen when he built my incubator, but noooooo. So no turner, no this no that. He's getting into this. We have 10 White Crested Black Polish eggs that went in on 10/29. This is our test run. These are from my 4 girls.
Guess you can see already that I can really ramble. hehe Sorry I'm just so excited to be someplace I can get in here on. I'm going to have to test and see if I can sign in on my cell. Doubt it, but at least I don't have too far from home to go to find a connection.
OK............Gonna stop before this becomes a novel.
I feel like I aready know some of you, just from reading your posts. Thanks for making this s Hope to uch a wonderful place to visit. Hope to be able to participate here soon.

welcome-byc.gif
from SoCal! Congrats on your new babies!

welcome-byc.gif
from UT! My husband went from no we'll ever have chickens, to maybe a couple and now he's planning another coop all on his own.
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
from our small full time farm in Georgia where we raise and sell eggs, babies and adults from: chickens, guineas, ducks, geese and turkeys, bunnies/rabbits. Also sell milk goats, and also raise pigs and beef and fresh chemical free vegetables and cooking herbs.... We love our work...We say it's the most fun we ever had for the least amount of pay!

Don't forget if you need more eggs, to pm me, I've shipped many eggs to your STate with great success..Have a blessed and happy time here on BYC...It's full of info and kind and friendly folks! And please let me know if we can ever help you navigate or in any other way!

Back
Top Bottom