Hi from central Florida :)

CyndiChick

Songster
6 Years
Apr 18, 2013
Florida
I'm Cyndi, from a small town in Central Florida. I was raised on a farm in SC, and have always had chickens. My family got started with chickens about a year and a half ago and have been enjoying them since. We built our own coop and made it a big family project (hubby, me, two kiddos) and got a few laying hens and one rooster, and a set of 8 babies. We've lost a few to wildlife (did I mention I now hate raccoons and bobcats??) and have two layers and one rooster now, along with 11 chicks less than 3 months old. We've improved the coop to make it safer, and will be building a nesting shed soon, since right now our nesting boxes are just placed on a plywood table inside the coop. I'm looking forward to learning and improving!
Happy nesting, y'all! :)

chickenpooplady

Songster
8 Years
Jan 16, 2012
Ohio
My Coop
My Coop
welcome-byc.gif
from Ohio and God Bless!!! Sorry to hear about your losses.
hugs.gif

nova022

Songster
8 Years
Aug 3, 2012

Nice to have you join us. Good luck with you chickens. By the way your recipes sound yummy on your other post. I had just finished reading them when I saw this one.

CyndiChick

Songster
6 Years
Apr 18, 2013
Florida
Thanks for all the welcomes :) Glad to have found you guys. A neighbor I just met the other day told me about this site and of course I had to come check it out!

Top Bottom