1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Hi from East Tn

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ChickenCouple84, Jan 9, 2017.

1. ChickenCouple84

ChickenCouple84 New Egg

Jan 5, 2017
    Maryville, TN
    Just wanted to say hi! My wife and I are new to the site. We currently have bantam and LF cochins, speckled Sussex, orps, OE bantams, suramas, a white leghorn, a Sumatran, EE's and a couple Ameraucanas. We started out with just a few silkies when we got into poultry a couple years ago and as most of you know. The obsession sets in quick haha. Thank you for all of the advice you guys put in on the forums. Answered several questions we've had about our flock.

2. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas, ChickenCouple, and [​IMG]! Pleased you joined our community and that you have found BYC to be helpful on your chicken adventure!! If you haven't visited it yet and would like to chat with some local chicken folk, locate the TN thread in this link and say howdy! Best wishes!

1 person likes this.
  3. MasterOfClucker

MasterOfClucker Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2016
    Iowa
    [​IMG]

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

5. ChickenCouple84

ChickenCouple84 New Egg

Jan 5, 2017
    Maryville, TN
    Tyvm!

6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under ChickenCouple84 [​IMG] Welcome!

I hope you and your wife enjoy your BYC membership. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

It sounds like you have a nice mixed flock. Thanks for joining us!

1 person likes this.
  8. scooterward

scooterward Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2010
    Lenoir City, TN
    Greetings from Lenoir City and Welcome to BYC!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by