Hi from MO my name is aaron

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by aaron2000, Jun 16, 2011.

1. aaron2000

aaron2000 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 16, 2011
    Hi my name is Aaron. I live in Missouri. With my dad, mom, and my little sister. I have 5 cats, 1 dog,and a bunch of cows. I had chickens but a fox got them, I am moving soon and when I do I will buy some chicks and start a new flock. I heard of this from my cousin cat1994, she said this forum was really cool so I wanted to be a member.

This is a pic of my dog Mimi she is a black pug
    [​IMG]

This is a pic of one of my cats.
    [​IMG]

This is my tamest cow Patches.
    [​IMG]

2. cat1994

cat1994 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2010
    Southeast MO
    [​IMG] Hi Aaron I m so happy you are a member I hope you have as much fun on this forum as I do. [​IMG]

3. aaron2000

aaron2000 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 16, 2011
    Thank You cat1994 [​IMG]:D

4. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    Aaron, welcome to BYC. Lots of nice folks on this site and I know you will enjoy yourself. I was born in Missouri but moved to Michigan 65 years ago. I spent many summers in Missouri with my grandparents as I was growing up and have many fond memories. I was once a drill sergeant at Fort Leonard Wood and now two of my sons live in southwest Missouri. Seems like Missouri is always on my mind. Again welcome to this forum and I know the information you can find with help you with your new flock.

5. SavanahSilkies

SavanahSilkies Out Of The Brooder

Jun 16, 2011
    Awwww. Your pug is so cute. When you do get new chicks, what breeds will you get?

6. kesali

kesali Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2011
    far northern Wisconsin
    Welcome, Aaron! You'll find this a very friendly and helpful site. I have two sisters and a cousin living in various parts of Missouri. One time my sisters had me go up the Arch in St. Louis! I have never ridden an elevator that squeals, cranks, leans, and you can see way down through the crack between the door and the floor!! I actually saw an iron stairway!! I can't imagine some worker climbing all the way up the arch on that stairway!! Interesting once-is-enuf experience! I hope things go well when you start with chickens again. BYC is here to help!

7. dawg53

dawg53 Humble

Nov 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Welcome to BYC. Glad you joined.

8. chi-rn

chi-rn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 11, 2011
    Love all your pictures. Thanks for joining. Welcome from North Carolina![​IMG]

9. weimarmama

weimarmama Overrun With Chickens

Jun 4, 2010
    Alabama
    My Coop
    [​IMG] & [​IMG] from Alabama. Very cute pics [​IMG]

10. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    [​IMG] and [​IMG] from Ohio. So glad you joined. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by