Hi from New Brunswick, Canada!!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by mekritterkrazy, Aug 24, 2010.

1. mekritterkrazy

mekritterkrazy Out Of The Brooder

Hi, I'm new to BYC and live in south eastern New Brunswick, Canada. No chickens yet. I'm in the learning stages of having/raising chickens for eggs/meat. I welcome any and all advice, especially from any out this way. Thanks!!

2. OregonChickenGal

OregonChickenGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2010
    Central Oregon
    Welcome from Oregon!!

3. pilgie

pilgie Out Of The Brooder

Hi From Ontario:
    Welcome to BYC. I'm also in the planning stages and getting more hooked by the day. My coop is going to go up sometime in September - enough room for 6 hens plus or minus a rooster. Good luck with your research and planning![​IMG]

4. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    [​IMG]

5. True Grit

True Grit Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi from a transplanted New Brunswicker in Minnesota! [​IMG]

6. Gallo del Cielo

Gallo del Cielo La Gallina Resort & Spa

May 6, 2010
    Tucson
    My Coop
    Greetings from the opposite corner of the continent and [​IMG] I love New Brunswick! Bay of Fundy is amazing. Good luck with your impending birds. You've come to the right place to learn everything you need to care for them. Be sure to check out the Canada BYC thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=144

Last edited: Aug 24, 2010
  7. chick4chicks

chick4chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    N.E. Pa.
    [​IMG] and [​IMG], This is a great site to learn about chickens. They are very entertaining and fun. Good luck. [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by