Hi from Northern Nevada!

UberrooJax

Hatching
5 Years
Oct 8, 2014
I have a mixed flock again. The last flock grew old and passed while l was caring for aging parents and homeschooling my 2 daughters. I missed having chickens so here we go again! We have 3 golden sex links, 2 olive Eggers, 5 lavender Ameraucanas, 2 blue salmon faverolles , 1 wellsummer, 2 Bielefelder, a blue and a black copper marans, 2 cream leg bars and I think that is it! Not all are hens as most were hatching eggs....

We will rehome some of the roos and keep others. If any be one aggressive they will go. I hope to enjoy all the knowledge here.

Charlie, who loves her Uber roo!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!!
frow.gif

Sounds you are a flock owner with a plan! You have a nice group of birds there too. :)

Make yourself at home here. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. Welcome to our flock!

Welcome to BYC, Charlie. Glad you decided to join our flock. You have a nice mixed flock. Raising chickens is a great experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. We homeschooled our children, and now my daughter is following in our footsteps with my granddaughter. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck with your flock.

Would love to see pictures of the blue salmon faverolles? I was surprised to find they come in other colors like white, mahogany etc. They are such a beautiful breed. Are your LF or bantam ? Welcome to BYC, very glad you joined the flock.

Back
Top Bottom