Hi from NW Arkansas!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Cheffie, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Cheffie

Cheffie New Egg

Jun 26, 2011
    NYC city gal originally, closing on home/5 acre farmland in a few weeks!!! Been in the midwest/NWA for the past 7 years. I think I see a friend here, Dennimi?? from a gardening site I am on. I can't wait to poke around. I want to learn all I can before committing to chickens, as much as I so very badly want them, and will soon have the space & barn for them. Looking forward to reading & learning, glad to have found this place!

Cheffie

2. Desert Rooster

Desert Rooster El Gallo Del Desierto

Sep 4, 2010
    Hesperia, Ca
    Hello [​IMG] from Hesperia,CA and [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Cheffie

Cheffie New Egg

Jun 26, 2011
    Thank you!

4. Cheffie

Cheffie New Egg

Jun 26, 2011
    Why do I have a feeling I am about to discover a new obsession??? Like veggie gardening is??? this idea has be percolating for a few years and now I will have the means...(insert evil laugh here:))

5. renart

renart Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 16, 2009
    Kingston, WA
    Quote:It isn't addicting at all really and for true! ! If it were addicting [​IMG] you would [​IMG] probably already [​IMG] be seeing all [​IMG] types of chickens wherever you looked and:cd surely you don't see any of them [​IMG] right ?

[​IMG] from NW Washington State! [​IMG]

6. whiteflare

whiteflare Out of the blue

Mar 13, 2011
    Sydney
    Quote:Oh, trust me, you'll love the birds when you get them, especially if it's chicks. They're adorable, you'll want to poke around with them 24/7 [​IMG]
    You're from NYC? Wow, that's amazing. I've always wanted to go there! It'll be my first stop if I ever make it to America.

Anyhow, [​IMG] from Australia, and I hope you find everything you need! Good luck with your chickens when you get them. Hope to see you more around the forum [​IMG]

7. Barred Babies

Barred Babies Red Roof Farms

Sep 20, 2009
    Pride, La.
    [​IMG] & welcome from Louisiana!

8. Cadjien_De_Louisiane

Cadjien_De_Louisiane SWLA Gamefowl Breeder

Apr 18, 2011
    Welsh, LA
    Welcome from Louisiana [​IMG]

9. bburn

bburn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2010
    Delaware, Arkansas
    [​IMG]

Everything is here including a support group. You can find answers to all the questions you never knew you had about chickens!

Welcome Neighbor!

10. lindalue

lindalue Out Of The Brooder

Jun 23, 2011
    Welcome From New Galilee, PA:D

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by